What is Development Boot Camp?
Harvest Development Boot Camp is a concentrated Development, Fundraising and Communication course that provides practical, essential tools that can be taken back to organizations and capitalized on immediately.
Who should attend Harvest Development Boot Camp?
Development professionals, CEOs, Executive Directors, and Board Members who are responsible for raising private individual, corporate and foundation funding. The Development Boot Camp is designed for leaders interested in growing revenue and increasing the overall effectiveness of their non-profit organizations. Participants should be highly motivated to build relationships with donors and prospects that will ensure their organization’s future success.
What makes Harvest Development Boot Camp different?
- Participants learn in a small cohort that provides them with a strong network of support going forward.
- Course includes six weeks of intensive goal setting in one-on-one follow-up meetings.
- Participants attend dynamic presentations given by experienced development professionals, institutional funders, marketing experts and other guest speakers.
Harvest Development Boot Camp Full and Mini Course Options
- Harvest Development Boot Camp is a five-day course and runs Monday through Friday.
- Following completion of the course, each participant is entitled to weekly 90-minute check-in meetings with the Instructor for six weeks to complete a comprehensive development plan, continue individual skill building and ensure the participant is on track to achieve their goals.
- Harvest Development Mini Boot Camp can be tailored to different audiences in a three-day, two-day or one-day customized short course.
- Following completion of the course, each participant is entitled to weekly check-in meetings with the instructor for up to three weeks to continue skill building and ensure the participant is on track to achieve their goals.