Who should attend Harvest Development Boot Camp?
Development professionals, CEOs and Executive Directors who are responsible for raising private individual, corporate and foundation funding. The Boot Camp is designed for leaders interested in growing revenue and increasing the overall effectiveness of their non-profit organizations. Participants should be highly motivated to build relationships with donors and prospects that will ensure their organization’s future success.
What makes Harvest Development Boot Camp different?
- Harvest Development Boot Camp provides practical, essential tools that development professionals can take back to their organizations and capitalize upon immediately.
- Participants learn in a small cohort that provides them with a strong network of support going forward.
- Course includes six weeks of intensive goal setting in one-on-one follow-up meetings.
- Participants attend dynamic presentations given by experienced development professionals, institutional funders, marketing experts and other guest speakers.
Harvest Development Boot Camp Schedule
- Boot Camp is a five-day course and runs Monday through Friday.
- Following completion of the course, each participant is entitled to weekly 90-minute check-in meetings with the Instructor for six weeks to continue individual skill building and ensure the participant is on track to achieve their goals.